Camp Jackson is owned and operated by the Allendale-Hampton Baptist Association. It is an extension of its ministry to the churches in the area and beyond and is available to other groups.
Camp Jackson is located at:
748 Camp Jackson Road, Allendale, SC 29810
Camp Jackson is dedicated to God and is maintained and operated for the purpose of extending Jesus Christ and spiritual growth.
The Camp was established in 1989 on 85 acres of land donated by Mr. Harry Jackson.
The camp has a Chapel, 2 dormitories each sleeping 58, a commercial kitchen, a large dining hall, 2 class rooms, a swimming pool, a recreation/ball field, basketball court/covered concert area, picnic area, and a fire pit for camp fires. There is a pond for fishing and several outdoor games.
Lonnie and Audrey Russell are the caretakers and they live on site in the house provided by the camp. Call the Allendale-Hampton Baptist Association office at 803.632.1882 or Camp Jackson at 803.584.5996 for more information. Call or email the Association Office for reservations.
Camp Jackson Brochure